Four Days Left to Meet Our Challenge Match!
 
Four Days Left to Meet Our Challenge Match!
Written By David E. Smith   |   12.27.21

Thanks to your generous contributions we have raised a little more than 75 percent for our End of Year Matching Challenge Campaign. We have until midnight on Dec. 31st to raise the remaining 25 percent to reach our goal!

We cannot begin to express how deeply grateful we are to all the good people who have already contributed to this challenge. Illinois Family Institute cannot operate without your generosity and God’s providential care. Your prayers, notes of encouragement and financial support are heartening to the IFI board and our team. Your vote of confidence inspires us to continue the fight for truth, religious liberty, family, biblical sexuality and the sanctity of human life here in “deep-blue” Illinois.

Yet we need your help. Your tax-deductible contribution to IFI will help us enter 2022 equipped with the resources we need to stand boldly in the public square. In addition, we hope the matching challenge further incentivizes our supporters to contribute before the end of the year.

Next year will bring further attacks on religious liberty, parental rights, the lives of the preborn, and possibly a massive new effort to legalize assisted suicide here in Illinois. Your support of IFI will enable us to be a bold voice on these issues. In the media, churches, halls of government and places of business, we will fight for faith and family. We will continue to do so in the midst of state elites who are deeply hostile to the very existence of Judeo-Christian values and natural families. It is what we do. It is why we are here.

But we cannot do it without your help. Please double our ability to fight for you by giving today!

We cannot challenge the false and deceptive narratives of the godless Left with fearful, self-serving silence. In his letter to the Ephesians, Paul exhorts us to “be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.” Similarly, the Psalmist reminds us to “be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.” Now is the time to toughen up and stop playing it safe. We must speak and act boldly, knowing that our mighty God stands with us!

We need your prayer covering and financial support!

If you haven’t already, please consider IFI in your year-end giving. Every donation–small, medium or large–brings us closer to our goal. Don’t miss this opportunity to stand with the only full-time, pro-family organization in Illinois!

Here are some ways you can give your tax-deductible donation:

  • Contribute online HERE.
  • Give a gift of stock or appreciated assets. Contact Colleen Garcia, IFI’s Financial Administrator, at (708) 781-9328 or email her HERE.
  • Mail your year-end gift. Send to: Illinois Family Institute, P.O. Box 876, Tinley Park, IL, 60477
  • We also accept credit card donations over the phone at (708) 781-9328.

Thank you for considering our appeal. Your financial support and prayers are what makes our mission to protect and preserve life, marriage, family and liberty in Illinois possible.

THANK YOU FOR STANDING WITH US!

Sincerely,

David E. Smith
Executive Director

P.S. Donations must be postmarked by December 31 in order to qualify as 2021 gifts. I will let you know after New Year’s Day if we meet our goal. Thank you again for your generous support!


David  E. Smith
Dave Smith is the executive director of Illinois Family Institute (501c3) and Illinois Family Action (501c4). David has 25-plus-years of experience in public policy and grass-roots activism that includes countless interviews for numerous radio, television, cable programs and newspaper articles on topics such as the sanctity of life, natural marriage, broadcast decency, sex education, marijuana, gambling, abortion, homosexuality, tax policy, drug decriminalization and pornography. He and his wife of 26 years are blessed to be the parents of eight children. He also serves as a Republican Precinct Committeeman in his community and as an ordained minister and elder in his...
IFI Featured Video
Life vs Roe (death)
Get Our New App!